Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The rolling of the ball

January was an almost completely shitty month. February has finally started to look a little better. A lots happened but we're all getting back to work, except Brain who hasn't really stopped working what with the new line-up.

Here's what's happening

There will be a show at the Brain House (2841 Marshall Ave.) in mid March. I'll give you the specifics when I get them. The bill is to be (the new) Brain, The Letdown, and Fenrir. Maybe more.

Some new recordings are in the works. Expect new things from Limp Dick Mass, The Letdown, Blue Feet and Brain sometime in the next few weeks or months. I also hope to get my hands on the new Fenrir whenever that happens.

I think eventually I'll put some new videos on the youtube. We got the whole New Years show recorded as well as some other random videos worth posting. Some videos from the party were especially amusing. I'll need to find out what I'll need to do to get these videos up but once I do they'll be up.

That's about all we got going right now. Not much but more than we have done lately so I'm optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment